11/30/2011

Back in the Action

So after months of being unable to play, I'm happy to say I've finally gotten a game in. It was way overdue, and I'd been craving it for so long.

Despite my rustiness, I actually won the game last night facing both Black Templars and Ultramarines in a 2,000-point 2v1 battle.

Here are some pictures taken by the Ultramarines player, Frank, with his iPhone.

Surprise!

"Objectives captured!"

"Stand your ground!"

Terminators teleport flawlessly into battle.

Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em Robots!
The highlight of the battle was Frank's Assault Terminators and Chaplain disembarking from the Land Raider Crusader but falling short of their assault distance by about half an inch, turning them into sitting ducks before my massive gunline and full Assault Marine squad. They were shot to ribbons quite quickly.

Hopefully I'll be able to game again next week, providing I don't have to work again. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment