3/09/2011

War Never Changes

Yes, it's been a while since I last made an update. Why, you ask? Because popularity and infamy have a price. With my last post, a now defunct link to the leaked playtest copy of the Grey Knights codex, my blog skyrocketed to the top of the Warhammer 40,000 blogosphere. I achieved several thousand hits in a matter of hours.

While I certainly don't mind the amount of visitors, it was too much, too soon. I don't want my claim to fame being based on a matter of a lucky find. I would rather have my site's popularity be a gradual one.

None the less, with the leaked codex taken down, and the Black Boxes hitting local gaming stores with physical copies, it's time for me to get back to doing what I originally intended to do on here.

My life has been rather hectic lately, so I have not been able to get in a match of 40K in a few weeks. However, I have been painting quite a bit. I've been working on my Rhino and some terrain pieces: the quad-gun and Icarus-pattern lascannon.

All are nearly complete, and I look forward to using my Rhino in next week's match. I don't have any images right now to post, but I'm sure to get some for the next one. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment