1/01/2011

Livin' on a Prayer

After getting myself all pumped up for the tournament today, I wasn't able to make it due to work. To add insult to injury, my Rhino and Land Raider Crusader haven't been touched since my last update.

I'm very disappointed, but I have legitimate reasons for failing in my goals, so I'm content to say it wasn't really any of my own fault. Sometimes there's just third-party factors in a person's life that ruin things. Oh well.

On the other hand, my girlfriend got me an Xbox 360 and it's taken up the majority of my spare time. The plus side, however, is the games I'm currently playing (Battlefield 2142, Borderlands, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Diablo II, Fallout 3, Guild Wars and Spider-Man: Web of Shadows) will refill my creativity and imagination with new unit conversion and terrain ideas.

Hopefully I'll have some better news on my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment