12/09/2010

Simple Survival

In the past week, I've bought and assembled a Land Raider Crusader. I decided to give it a multimelta, just to add a bit of anti-tank weaponry, making it a true killing machine.

I also played a threeway battle on Tuesday against Tyranids and Daemons. I didn't take any pictures of the Daemons, unfortunately, but I did manage to get a few good shots of the Tyranids.

Deployment.

After annihilating the Hormagaunts.

Remember the Assault Squad? The Hive Tyrant devoured it.

Considering it was a 2,000-point battle, we only got to the end of turn two, so it was too early to name a victor. However, I did lose my objective, and the Daemons were able to contest the Tyranid objective.

I look forward to priming and painting my new Land Raider Crusader and Rhino though. Soon my infantry will have all the transports they could ever want.

No comments:

Post a Comment