12/22/2010

Riders of the Storm

The past two weeks I've missed game night at the Whiz. Hopefully next week I wasn't scheduled another closing shift at work so I can attend.

Colleges are letting students out on vacation, I believe, so perhaps there will be more opponents now/soon.


I've completed building my Rhino and Land Raider Crusader. All I have to do now is prime and paint them. Painting them is going to be the biggest drag, though. I've never been a fan of painting vehicles due to their immense size and how many coats of paint I have to slather on them.

Hopefully, much like with my Drop Pod, the Foundation paint base coat will help speed things along.

The Whiz is having a tournament on January 1st, titled "New Acquaintances", which is based around bringing new units to the field you got during December (presumably as a holiday gift). I've been wanting to use my Land Raider Crusader, but I doubt I'll have it fully painted by then.

Oh well. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment