9/28/2010

Terminators Ready

At 4am today, I finished my squad of Terminators. Just in time for today's 40K match against my coworker Jesse's new Chaos Space Marines army.

Terminator Squad Invictus

Sadly, his Chaos Terminators killed mine with ease. I saw this coming, though, considering his squad was all equipped with power weapons and I had mostly power fists. They still did well though.

But I did win today's battle (2-1). It was a Seize Ground, Dawn of War setup. I basically started off with two objectives in my deployment zone, so I mostly just positioned gun lines and held the objectives as he charged.

For the past few days now I've been painting up my Planetary Empires tiles. I'm creating the home world of the Red Dragons, which I hope to portray as a lush, vegetation-covered world. Since most Space Marine chapters are drawn from death worlds, I've decided to instill a population of deadly predators into its fluff.

I had two Hive City tiles, but unfortunately I lost one of the spires, so it looks like I'll only have one Hive City to start with until I can order another set. But so far, the tiles look amazing. I'll post pictures of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment