2/15/2010

Overload

Time for a status update on here. I had to work on V-Day, and this upcoming Sunday I'm also working, so it seems it'll be at least another week before I can get back to gaming.

Ironically, this is actually a good thing because I need time to paint.

My coworker, Rich, has sucked me into the World of Warcraft TCG, and I've been slightly sidetracked with that. In addition, my friend Dave has helped me get back into Guild Wars by kicking my Fallout 3 addiction.

Despite juggling these games, I've still been painting my Drop Pod for the past week. Doing coat after coat of red is really irritating, but it's progressing. I know that this unit is what my army needs. It really is the missing piece of the puzzle.

In other hobby news, I've recently been contemplating conversions with the release of the new Ironclad Dreadnought and the upcoming Venerable Dreadnought. I love Dreadnoughts in general, but the bits on these sprues are so tempting. I absolutely love the Ironclad's chainfist and the Venerable's powerfist. Plus the Venerable has three new badass heads that are interchangeable with standard Marines!

If only I had more time and money...

No comments:

Post a Comment